Advanced search

Active participation in the Discussion Forum requires a currently paid membership to the MCA or one of its local Chapters. Contact your Board Members with questions.
Massey Talk Discuss Massey related topics, Q&A, mechanical problems, etc.
Subscribe to post
User avatar
Reuhlz - (10/23/2012 11:50:38 AM)
RE:M-H Single Row Seeder.
Oh, the Corn Jobber!  That is the term I have always heard it called.  We have one that used to be my grandfathers.  It is operated similar to a post hole digger with two handles.  Once you jab it into the ground, you spread the handle and the corn drops into the ground.

Yours looks a bit more updated, or a lazier verison.  WIth only one handle and a ground assist.  I assume you jab it into the ground and the tilt a bit so the "shoe" hits the ground and the corn drops down.

Yours looks much more fun to operate.  Let me know after you plant your corn in your garden!