Today we have a seat of uncertain origins. But it is suspected to be a Wisner seat.
Patterson, whose seat we have already seen, merged with Wisner in 1891 and then later in the year Massey-Harris took them over. Wisners had specialised in the development of tillage and seeding equipment. and were reputedly the first company to put a spring tooth harrow with lifting wheels on the market. Wisner and M-H had shared agents and distributors, and Harris had sold Wisner cultivation equipment.
Can anyone enlighten us further on this seat??